VideoArt410

5.02.2006

For my second project I am thinking about a piece that is done in the style of La Jetee' because that is one of my favorite films of all time. I want to do a short story using only still images that were derived from a film that I actually shot, and then possibly add a voice over for the narrative but of someone speaking in a different language so that you can tell that the story is being narrated but you can only understand the pictures. Commenting on the idea that ideas can come across through only images and can be added to with tone of voice. Many more ideas on what the language would be commenting on. . . the idea that I myself am frustrated that I do not know any other languages and seeing them used, in something like a film, where I really really want to be able to understand, inspires me to learn another language. . . commenting on why someone would like to learn another language

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home